Sunday 14 November 2010

I didn't cook once this weekend!

So what was on the menu for this weekend?

Saturday was a complete disaster and I made absolutely no attempt to stop it. We ordered in a curry from our new local curry house, Curry Junction, and a tikka naan was too tasty to resist. I didn't even feel bad about cheating on my challenge. It was delicious! How can you have a curry without a naan??? Sorry, I don't even feel like I have let you down, dear reader... Maybe this is when I should quit?

Actually, wait a minute though - I still didn't eat sandwiches for lunch. I had cream cheese on ryvita with tomatoes and olives. I successfully avoided the bread and filler option at least... Not a complete disaster then. That's what I've decided anyway!


The day: Sunday evening
The location: The Harvester
The Crime: Croutons from the salad bar
Oops!



Sunday lunch I was dining alone, so I had an omlette. Simple. Easy. Peppers and onion, 2 of my 5-a-day. Half a day of success.

Saturday's Bloat-o-meter: 8/10 - it was a big naan!
Sunday's Bloat-o-meter:

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page
1/10 - a good score, even with an honest little mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment