Wednesday 24 November 2010

Day Thirty - Final day of the challenge

The final day of my bread-free month. Lunch successfully avoided bread as I had mini feta cheese and herb pasties with roasted pickled peppers, a banana and a chocolate muffin. Delicious, but perhaps an M&S treat should wait until after pay day next time. £6 for all of that - and the banana was free from my fruit bowl this morning!

Quote of the day:

"People who eat white bread have no dreams."
    -  Diana Vreeland (originally Diana Dalziel)
       Quoted in AnnetteTapert and Diana EdkinsThe Power of Style (1994)


I agree whole heartedly. If you're going to eat bread, make it brown!
Stay tuned for the conclusions of my 30 days of Quitting Bread...

I cannot wait for a choice sandwich for lunch tomorrow!!! So much convenience, choice, freedom and pleasure!

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10 - a lovely variation, if a little high on fat content.
Louise x
Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment