Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day Ten - Haunted by the radio

On the radio this morning, I think the DJ in question knew I really fancied a Subway for lunch. The first song I heard was "Make it with you" by... Bread. Thanks, what a good start to the day - not!

I made lunch from leftover salad from had last night, the delicious tomato, goat’s cheese, olive and capers dish. It looked great on the plate, dead fresh, healthy, and colourful. The envy of my office!

All good until… I realised the “cake” I had for dessert, a delicious iced Chelsea bun treat, is actually bread! I think… Hmmm cake or bread? What do you think? Judging by the moderately bloated feeling I had within the hour I’d be inclined to think it was a bread. This was exactly what I was trying to avoid this month. My first mistake. Oh, bother!   

Bloat-o-meter:  6/10

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment