Thursday 18 November 2010

Day twenty three - Each Quiche, Pear, Plum...

Apologies if the title confuses anyone... It's a slightly tweaked version of a nursery rhyme if no one knows?

"Each peach, pear, plum, I spy Tom Thumb..."

I've no idea where the rhyme goes from there!

Anyway, I digress. Today's lunch was a nice looking cheese and ham quiche I grabbed out of the freezer this morning. This morning being the key point - I forgot to take it out the freezer last night so it was still a little frozen for lunch today. If only the bin men at work didn’t use the microwave to dry off their wet socks, I could have had it warmed up!

Accompanied with fruit and a mince pie, it was a perfect combo. Hooray for the return of mince pies and the festive season!

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10 - no bloated feeling, hooray!

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment