Tuesday 26 October 2010

Day One – A confident start

My blogs might be short, but that means you have all the more reason to follow me and support me in my bread-free month. I may need some encouragement after the 10,000th cracker!

Ok, well start as I mean to go on - I'm a day behind already!

So, yesterday. After a quick zip around Tesco at lunch on Monday, I picked up supplies for the rest of my first bread-free week.

My personal quest began with dark rye wholegrain Ryvita and houmous. Ryvita was on offer (241) and the houmous was in the reduced counter. I'd previously scorned houmous for being "vegetarian crap" but it was pretty good spread liberally on my crackers. Tasty!


This month might not be so bad...

Bloat-o-meter: 1/10 - I feel great!

Louise x

Find me on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment